Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School...

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -You've Got Mail

Kieran made this to give to Mrs. Fitzgibbon's on the first day. :) 
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's hard for me to believe that my baby is going into the 1st grade, it really does seem like just yesterday he was coming home from the hospital. I'm sure I'm going to feel this same way sooner than I know it, when he's graduating from high school and then college. It's all too soon when you're a parent. Precious sweet time that fly's by in the blink of an eye...
 1st day of Pre-K3 Mrs. Foley's class age 2 1/2
 1st day of Pre-K4 Ms. Gravina's class age 3 1/2 
 1st day of Kindergarten Ms. Gravina's class age 4 1/2 
1st day of 1st grade Mrs. Fitzgibbon's class age 5 1/2
We were able to spend some fun time with friends this Labor Day weekend before sending him off on his (and his buddy Evit's) first day of school. Autumn came rolling in as the weekend ended, and I've packed his school bag and laid out his uniform for tomorrow. A new season, a new year and new memories.

xo,

-A



 A new tradition, he told me all of his current "favorites," so we can look back each year at all the changes & growth. :) 
Kieran with the gift he made for his new teacher :) 
 Kieran & Mrs. Fitzgibbon on the first day of school. My big boy! 
 Kieran @ Grand Central
 My gorgeous girlfriend Holly w/one of her cute little men, Aidan
Kieran, showing some love for Hawaii w/his buddy Evit










                                                                                     

He's one cool dude! LOL!
Enjoying time a laughs w/good friends and a nice glass of wine. Doesn't get better
Holly's other super handsome young man, Evit! :) 



No comments: