Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sleep Sliding Away

That's what it feels like the summer is doing. It's going by so very fast! This weekend, Kieran and I played host to Sage, so her mom could go celebrate her birthday. We spent Friday playing at the beach (how can you not when you're in Hawaii) and then Saturday, I took them on their very first big kid horse ride, around Koko Head. They were so excited!!! Kieran loved the fact that the saddles were British (I personally perfer western style saddles, buy hey I was glad my little man was happy)! After horseback riding, we came home to surprise Auntie Tamara with grasshopper cake, flowers, balloons and brunch! A fun weekend for all! I hope your weekend was a great one.

xo,
-A
sage shocka on their first full size horses kieran excited by the british sadle star shocka hydrengas gold fun at the beach crazy cousins coral flower bike rider beach fun

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Aww..they're so adorable! xoxoxo