Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Surprise!

Thursday two of Kieran's friends from New Jersey surprised him and came with me to pick him up from school. He was super excited!  He showed his pal's Cooper and Fletcher around campus and they played for a little while, before we all headed back to our place.

Saturday, we met up with them again for Bayfest on the Marine Corp. base in Kaneohe. The boys had the best time meeting with all the soldiers and exploring all of the supper cool military equipment. After, exploring to their hearts content, we headed over to the carnival rides. I had more fun watching Cooper have a blast on the rides, while Kieran freaked out. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was awfully funny!

Earlier in the week I managed to make it over to the Manoa Farmers Market, which worked out great since my in-laws are in town and my sister in-law and niece also came by for a big fun family dinner. Giving me a chance to hop in the kitchen a cook a bit. Something I love doing.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

xo,

-A
Cooper & Fletcher surprising Kieran at school











 The boys with three equally young Marine's
 Belly laughs




 Such a cutie!
 Gunner Holaday
 Cooper was such a sport and Kieran was so NOT!
 Looking so handsome :)

 Saluting with a rather handsome young marine...I swear they were all so young!
 Yikes!
 Cooper & Kieran getting ready to parachute...LOL!

Such a boy. Probably not the time or place form me to say I'm not really for assault weapons.
Hahahaha..Oh poor Kieran! I shouldn't laugh. Little Fletcher looks so timid here.











 Auntie Tamara, Maggie, Sage, Grandma, and Kieran looking at picture's on Grandma's Mac.
I wonder what this could be?

 Cousins!!!
 They're so frigin cute!!! I love them!


No comments: