Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Monsoon May

Well it's been doing nothing but raining back here lately and as much as we need I'm already tired of it. But, rather than harp on the things I really cannot control, I decided I'd post a few pictures of some things I really really like. I hope you enjoy them.

ADELE
Adele, not only do I think she's gorgeous, but my God can this girl sing!


BECOMING JANE
I'm a huge Jane Austen fan, so when this movie came out a few years back I knew I was going to love it and sure enough I did. Even though I knew Jane Austen never married, I desperately wanted James McAvoy's and Anne Hathaway's character’s to have a different ending. It's the romantic in me. I wanted them to have the happy ending that never happened in real life. Life can be so cruel; but the movie was so sweet.


CRUISER BIKE w/BASKET
I'm buying a bike when I get to Hawaii and I plan on stuffing the basket full of flowers!!!  
COFFEE
I LOVE (it needs to be all caps, trust me) coffee! I wish my barista’s served my coffee with these super cute hearts! Just sayin. : )


GHOST CHAIR
Philippe Stark's Ghost Chair's. I love them. I think they're gorgeous and simple. Beautiful!


PEONIES
How beautiful would this centerpiece be for outdoor entertaining with a few candles and bottle of champagne, a few good friends, good music and some warm summer weather. Throw in a few kisses from your sweetie...perfection!

LOVE
This is my absolute favorite. It's an actual wedding photo (no not mine)! Does it get any more romantic than this?!?! The lights…the rain. Instead of running towards the stairs, he staying put and she's running into his arms. Pure romance. You just want them to kiss. It's so romantic!

No comments: